Tuesday 24 July 2012

Got Ham on a Dark Night.....

Hoi I've got a problem with the outcome you people sent me?
Ok certainly I can help can I ask who I'm speaking with?

Lauren Barrygibson from Fremantle flight office Howareyoi?

I'm fine thanks and yourself?

Your system won't work when I try to complete this policy...

Ok I can help with that. Can you advise is there a particular error

It won't..... work.

So when you put that in you need to make sure you do A before you do B

That's what I did but it didn't work. I'll try again.

Ok sure just to let you know you need to....

Oh look it's working now, it wasn't working before. I wonder why stupid system.

Great sounds good

Whoi does this happen, it's obviously not my fault for being an idiot, it's your company.

Ah, I'm not sure it should be working as long as you....

No No, I can't possibly accept any responsibility for my own incompetence, it must be you

Well in any case, I'm glad....

Ok thanks boi

No comments:

Post a Comment